THE TIME HAS COME- WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR PPP LOAN FORGIVENESS!
We understand that it can be easy to get overwhelmed with all the details, so we've broken things down into your need-to-knows to make the process go as smoothly as possible.
- There are three applications that can be submitted: Form 3508EZ & Form 3508 & Form 3508S. *If applications will not load in Internet Explorer, please try a different browser.
- For Borrowers with loans less than than $150k and using the from 3508S apply directly with the SBA Here.
- For all other Borrowers submit your application and required supporting documentation Here.
- Applications can be submitted as soon as you the borrower have used all of your PPP Loan.
- You have 10 months from the end of the Covered Period chosen.
- Example: Your PPP Loan is dated 05/01/2020. You chose the 8-week Covered Period. That means your Covered Period will end on 06/25/2020 and you will have until 04/25/2021 to submit your application.
- After submission, we will have 60 days from the receipt of completed application, including required supporting documents, to review and make a decision on both the approval and the amount of approval.
- You will be notified of the decision and submission to the Small Business Association.
- The SBA will have 90 days to review the submitted application and provide the forgiveness funds to us.
If you need further assistance with submitting your application, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Contact your banker, email us at email@example.com or give us a call directly at (405) 286-5700. We are always here to help!